memory of memory mine

you found the way out
simple but not clean
four years like a sledge
have passed on by
and I can still sometimes hear you
but its tired
it wants peace
that violence will never escape me
brutal instantaneous and above all
cruel
it's never easy to say good bye
especially when the reason is
so sorry
you were my brother
I loved you
but the silence is not at all
liberating
everyone is waiting to regain
their timing to join back in the
dance
you come back like a bear
to mark your territory
unearthed from winter
let your peace begin
and let those who are still
tryng to say good bye and let go
do their duty to the memories
giving that unrelenting momentum
quiet
a pause, just enough to catch a breath

silent light it's like silent light

I understand I understand

saluu!!!





ШАМРО



May 8, 2007
© 2007 woundedlordliterature
for T.S. Dewey may, 8, 2003

No comments: